Department of Business & Professional Regulation
Real Estate Association of the Palm Beaches
JTHS Council of the Miami Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Florida Association of Realtors
63 Hour Real Estate Associate Pre-licensing Classroom Presentations
Final Exam Math Review
- AGE: Must be at least 18 years of age.
- SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: You must have a United States Social Security number to apply.
- EDUCATION: Must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- PRE-LICENSE EDUCATION: Prior to sitting for the state exam you must show proof of course completion of Florida approved 63 hour pre-license education for sales associates. The course is good for two (2) years from the date of completion. Proof of a valid course completion slip is required.
- EXAMINATIONS: The examination is given by Pearson Vue. To Learn more visit their website to find a location near you to set up your exam once the application has been approved by the DBPR.
- FEE: The fee is $83.75.
- FINGERPRINTS: An applicant must have a background check as part of the licensing process.
- APPLICATION: You can submit the application in two ways: